Zechariah 2:8-11 “For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye . For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me."
UNDERSTANDING ISRAEL TODAY...
Gulf oil well explosion happened after Netanyahu was disgraced at the White House & 1 day after U.S. said it would no longer automatically support Israel in the UN
Disaster hit the US on April 20, following Obama's poor treatment of Netanyahu at his visit to the White House in March. That "dialogue" culminated in Fox News reporting on April 19 that the U.S. would no longer back Israel at the UN Security Council. That announcement seems to have been designed to hit Israel hard because was released on ISRAEL'S NATIONAL DAY OF INDEPENDENCE, WHEN THE ISRAEL'S PEOPLE WERE CELEBRATING THE FOUNDING OF ISRAEL IN 1948. The very next day disaster hit the US in the Gulf.
Under Pres. Obama, the U.S. is demanding that Israel divide their nation and Jerusalem. The Gulf BP oil well explosion happened April 20 -the day after the hugely significant change in U.S. policy toward Israel was announced - and the spill is still is having a vast impact on the US, its land and people.
During the March White House visit, it is reported that Netanyahu was only allowed to use the servant's entrance. Obama kept him waiting for two hours while he was dining upstairs. He was said to have put his feet up during their meeting so that the bottoms of his shoes were facing Netanyahu. In case you didn't know, this is a great insult in the Muslim culture; it is reported that fotos of this were aired in Muslim nations. Israelis understand this very well. Then when Netanyahu left the White House, he was ushered out through the servant's exit.
"KEEP AN EYE ON TURKEY"
Several years ago I felt strongly impressed to "keep an eye on Turkey."
- ...that Turkey would become increasingly important in world events,
- that Turkey would play a critical role in the future with both Israel and America.
- that Turkey was in a sense hidden and was not being seen for what lies beneath the surface
Most people I know are virtually ignorant of Turkey
- but the time has come to monitor and be informed about Turkey.
TURKEY IS A BIGGER PLAYER THAN YOU THINK
DID YOU KNOW that Turkey has a larger standing army than any nation in Europe...all forces number in excess of 1,000,000 -and it is modern and well-trained!
- that Turkey has a large population, larger than any European nation except Germany
- that Turkey has a memory of recent world empire, and a national bent toward world conquest
- that Turkey is the cradle of humanity (the site of Mt Ararat for Noah's ark and the earliest known human agricultural sites)
- that Turkey was a cradle for Christianity. All 7 churches of the Book of Revelation were there.
- that Turkey is currently in great throes of change. Its old secular, pro-western, pro-Israel government is rapidly evaporating in favor of a fundamentalist Muslim rule
- that the word "genocide" was first coined in Turkey...for its treatment of non Muslims...up until last century, Turkey for centuries had a great population of Christians and many Jews.
- that Turkey has now banned Google, Facebook, and YouTube.
click here for my new blog
Good Video About ISRAEL'S NEED FOR DEFENSIBLE BORDERS